Managed Print Services (MPS)
Managed Print Services
About the solution
According to the research IT tendencies in the Baltic States, (2013) organizations allocate 52% of their total expenditure in order to perform daily operations. Currently, fixed costs are replaced by flexible costs; therefore organizations are becoming more flexible and operative. We seek to help our clients’ to keep up with their main business activities. While organizations are focused on their main activities, there is not much time and people left for certain internal processes as maintenance of printing infrastructure. Naturally, the shift from company‘s maintenance of these internal processes to an external service provider occurs increasingly frequent.
What Managed Print Services (MPS) is?
The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing fleet, which helps you to save money and boost productivity. MPS also helps to improve environmental sustainability. BMK is the leading deliver of MPS in the Baltic States that helps business to concentrate on the real business. We gained trust and achieved high maturity level as MPS is used by 50 per cent of all BMK clients.
Short informative video about MPS: watch it here.
Printing fleet optimization and related processes management includes these activities:
- functional standardization of printing and copying equipment;
- managing photocopied and printed documents;
- centralized management of printing infrastructure (equipment, maintenance, supporting supply of printing consumables);
- optimization of scanning processes.
Benefits for organizations
Currently organizations are looking for methods in order to integrate printing and scanning processes into existing IT infrastructure, optimize total print output and save money. Experience and comprehension of printing environment allows us to create strategies for achieving these goals.
Watch short video about Sharepoint Here.
Why Should You Use MPS:
- become aware of exact expenditure on printing, reduced costs of printing;
- it ensures security of printed documents;
- creates a standard of job position and increases functionality;
- creates a single contact center.
While analyzing printing economy and creating printing standard in a company, a primary aim is to achieve convenience, effectiveness and functionality. As BMK is keeping step with IT innovations it enables companies to improve processes and gain a competitive advantage in a field. Investments in software solutions enable improvement and creation of more comfortable service standards. Proactive monitoring and management system allows centrally and operatively react to incidents, therefore a continuous supply of consumables and fast remote troubleshooting is ensured. Also, real-time automated incident and SLA reporting system enables to monitor quality of the service.
When do you need it?
For every company and organization it is important to control all activities and processes. Document printing and copying for most is a critic field as BMK helps to manage printing infrastructure, ensured security of documents, while using various software solutions such as: Ysoft (SofeQ), PaperCut and Cirato.
In order to perform tasks related to printing and scanning processes easily and effectively, document management solutions are applied:
- OptimiDoc: conversion of scanned documents in the proper format (Word, Excel, PDF) and workflow descriptions are integrated into multifunctional devices.
- Mobile printing: an option to print from mobile devices (tablets or mobiles) with the most popular software systems installed.
- ConnectKey: Faster work flows that unlock paper documents and open up the world of possibilities. Watch short video about ConnectKey here.
MPS projects implemented:
- Business sector: Kelprojektas“, „Mano būstas“, "Baltic logistic solutions“, PALINK, „Orlen Lietuva“, SEB bankas, Šiaulių bankas, DNB bankas, Lietuvos draudimas, „ERGO", „Deloitte Lietuva“, „Ernst & Young Baltic" (Lietuva, Latvija, Estija), „Statoil Fuel & Retail“ (Latvija), Vilniaus kreditas, Vilniaus paukštynas, AB „Grigiškės", „FL Technics", „Avia Solutions group", „DPD Lietuva".
- Governmental sector: Nacionalinė mokėjimo agentūra, Lietuvos oro uostai, Vilniaus Vandenys, Litgrid, Lietuvos paštas, LR užsienio reikalų ministerija, Valstybinė darbo inspekcija.
+370 6 82 18 812
reduced printing expenditure
BMK managed prints per month
reduced printing amount
Printing Expense Falls More than Half: Mission Possible! Are ... >